Download FreeCommander XE 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FreeCommander XE App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: An easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FreeCommander XE Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats FreeCommander XE?
FreeCommander XE is a File Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FreeCommander XE for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FreeCommander XE.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download XYplorer for Windows 10
How to Install FreeCommander XE on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded FreeCommander XE setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Total Commander latest version
Install Q-Dir latest version
How to Uninstall FreeCommander XE from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FreeCommander XE.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FreeCommander XE Free?
FreeCommander XE is a Freeware software. Downloading FreeCommander XE is free from FilesWin.com
Is FreeCommander XE Safe?
Yes, FreeCommander XE is safe to install on Windows 10.
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take FreeCommander anywhere – just copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick – and you can evenwork with this program on a foreign computer.
Dual-panel technology – horizontal and vertical (one panel possible too)
Full access to desktop
Optional tree view for each panel
Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
File viewer and thumbnail view inside archives too
Built-in archive handling: ZIP (read, write)
Nested archive handling
Plugins for other archive (RAR, 7z, …)
Plain view – structureless view for files and folders
Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu
Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders (alternatively as Windows or FreeCommander operation)
File searching (inside archive too)
Create and verify MD5 checksums
Multi rename tool
File properties and context menu
Calculation of folder size
Modification of file date and attributes
Folder / program favorites
File filters (regexp possible too) for display and file operations
User defined columns for detailed views
DOS command line
All shortcuts are definable
A lot of settings – you can configure almost all
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: Marek JasinskiPublisher Homepage: https://freecommander.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FreeCommander XE or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.