Download UsbFix 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download UsbFix App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Clean your USB from viruses and other malware. View the Full Download & Install Guide
UsbFix Complete Download and Install Guide
UsbFix is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download UsbFix for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for UsbFix.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Comodo Free Antivirus for Windows 10
How to Install UsbFix on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded UsbFix setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Zemana AntiLogger latest version
How to Uninstall UsbFix from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for UsbFix.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is UsbFix Free?
UsbFix is a Freeware software. Downloading UsbFix is free from FilesWin.com
Is UsbFix Safe?
Yes, UsbFix is safe to install on Windows 10.
UsbFix is a USB security tool to clean your USB from viruses, trojans, adware and other malware. It is an Anti-Malware adapted to the USB infection, it detects and deletes all types of infections that spread through this system. Constantly changing, designed by El Desaparecido, it removes all types of infection spreading through USB media as the famous shortcut virus
UsbFix (Shortcut Virus Remover)
Removable disks are essential in the performance of daily tasks, yet they are the main victims of infections. Indeed, malware authors use them as means of transport in order to spread the infection. To prevent this danger, there is software .
By completely removing all traces of infection, UsbFix restores damaged security features such as access to the registry and task manager, as well as the display of hidden files, and much more.
Even if the program proceeds to the complete removal of all traces of infection in the removable drives, it still backup files and folders. As an illustration, deleted files are saved in the extension .vir in the quarantine folder: C:UsbFixQuarantine.
UsbFix not serves only to clean the infections, it also helps to prevent possible reinfection. Indeed, it create autorun.inf files in the drives to protect against other infections that may occur in the future.
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: SOSVirusPublisher Homepage: https://www.usbfix.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for UsbFix or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.