Download Quick Heal Internet Security 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Quick Heal Internet Security App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Bank, chat, email, and browse online with round-the-clock security. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Quick Heal Internet Security Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Quick Heal Internet Security?
Quick Heal Internet Security is a Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Quick Heal Internet Security for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Quick Heal Internet Security.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Immunet for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Quick Heal Internet Security on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Quick Heal Internet Security setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TrustPort USB Antivirus Sphere latest version
Install Slimware Antivirus (SlimAV) latest version
How to Uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Quick Heal Internet Security.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Quick Heal Internet Security Free?
Quick Heal Internet Security is a Free Trial software. Downloading Quick Heal Internet Security is free from FilesWin.com
Is Quick Heal Internet Security Safe?
Yes, Quick Heal Internet Security is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Bank, chat, email, and browse online with round-the-clock security with Quick Heal Internet Security. Secures your financial transactions on the Internet, Automatically blocks infected emails and websites and Blocks spam, infected, and phishing emails.
The Anti-ransomware feature uses Quick Heal’s behavior-based detection technology that analyzes the behavior of programs in real time. This helps in detecting and blocking threats such as ransomware. As an added layer of protection, this feature also backs up your data in a secure location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
Automatically restricts access to websites that are designed to infect your PC with viruses, or trick you into giving away your personal or financial information to hackers.
Cloud-based Email Security prevents spam, phishing, and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
Secures your financial details while you are banking or shopping on the Internet. When launched, this antivirus feature begins a safe desktop session with the supported Internet browsers. Quick Heal Safe Banking prevents Internet threats such as phishing. It also blocks malicious programs such as keyloggers that record what you type on your keyboard.
Running your Internet browsers in Browser Sandbox gives you a secure, uninterrupted browsing experience. It acts like a protective screen between the PC’s operating system and malicious threats, thereby reducing the risks of unexpected or hidden malware attacks.
Quick Heal’s enhanced Parental Control lets parents configure the following settings:
Internet Browsing Control – to restrict children from visiting unwanted websites.
Application Control – to restrict children from accessing applications such as gaming programs, messaging tools, media players, etc.
PC Access Control – to fix a timetable based on which, children can access the computer on particular days and time.
To know how to configure Parental Control on your PC, click here.
Firewall is an essential antivirus security feature that keeps your PC safe against external threats over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to your system. Besides allowing you to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, our enhanced Firewall lets you set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’. It also includes the Stealth Mode feature which makes it difficult for hackers to trace your system.
Gives multilayered virus protection with a combination of features such as AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and IDS/IPS. This ensures the best Internet security for your PC and data.
Enhanced Malware Protection detects and blocks spyware, adware, keyloggers, riskware, and other malware.
Keyloggers are data-stealing malicious programs that record what you type on your keyboard and share the information with hackers. Quick Heal’s Anti-Keylogger feature prevents such programs from stealing your valuable data.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This helps it scan files and folders in lesser time without slowing down your system.
Quick Heal DNAScan technology combines behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This protects your PC against unknown malware and other threats.
- Main Category: Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: Quick HealPublisher Homepage: https://www.quickheal.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Quick Heal Internet Security or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.