Download USB File Resc 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download USB File Resc App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Remove and disinfect shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware from infected USB drive. View the Full Download & Install Guide
USB File Resc Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is USB File Resc?
USB File Resc is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download USB File Resc for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for USB File Resc.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install USB File Resc on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded USB File Resc setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install UsbFix latest version
How to Uninstall USB File Resc from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for USB File Resc.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is USB File Resc Free?
USB File Resc is a Freeware software. Downloading USB File Resc is free from FilesWin.com
Is USB File Resc Safe?
Yes, USB File Resc is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
USB File Resc or Shortcut Virus Remover is a free anti-malware tool to remove and disinfect shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware from infected USB drive. A small pocket program “freeware” that is used to remove and disinfect USB Extracted Disks (Pendrive) infected with shortcut viruses, recyclers and other types of malware. Not only does it disinfect your removable disk, it also disinfects your computer and stops those bad processes that generate shortcuts again.
USB File Resc Can Remove The Following Malware
USB File Resc becomes more powerful by are adding new types of viruses to fight against. Here is the list of all viruses with USB File Rescue account
AntiUsbShortCut AntiUSB AntiUSB.exe AntiShortCut AntiWorm AutoIt3.exe My Pictures My Videos My Documents
Ejecutables, New Folder.exe. *.exe, TEMP_STRY_REGLOG, Drive.bat y 1.bat, Device Manager.exe and winmgr.exe
Photoshop.wsf, Download film.wsf, IMG-1750.wsf, new_photo_today.wsf,
film.wsf, new photo today.wsf, Mervy-CanadaPhotos.wsf, Download film.wsf, IMG-1337.wsf.
BlackJocker-rad12345.rar, cpuage.tnt, cpufix.exe, cpuspeed.tnt, newcpuspeedcheck Copy.lnk, workers
cpuchecker.exe, cpuchecker32.exe, msvcr120_64.dll, msvcr120_86.dll, x32.bin, x64.bin.
Removable Disk 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 8gb, 16gb and Removable Disk (32gb)
How to remove shortcut virus from USB, Laptop & PC Permanently?
Follow these instructions
1.- Download & Run the USB File Rescue software. (Better in Administrator Mode)
2.- Choose and place the letter of the Removable Disk in the Program. (In my case it is the letter J.)
3.-Place the letter J in the USB File Resc program.
4.- Press “Enter”.
First, USB File Resc scans your computer, looking for processes and malicious files that are responsible for generating new shortcuts.
Then, USB File Resc will go to your Removable Disk (USB) and disinfect it, eliminating Hot Keys and hidden viruses in folders like Trashes or Recycler.
5.- Ready!. USB File Resc will have done all the work. Goodbye to viruses !, Your computer will have been disinfected and ready to go on with everyday life.
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-01-29 Publisher: ToolsLibPublisher Homepage: https://toolslib.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for USB File Resc or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.