Download Windows PowerShell 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Windows PowerShell App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed especially for system administration. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Windows PowerShell Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Windows PowerShell?
Windows PowerShell is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Windows PowerShell for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Windows PowerShell.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Anaconda for Windows 10
How to Install Windows PowerShell on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Windows PowerShell setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Setup Factory latest version
Install DBeaver latest version
How to Uninstall Windows PowerShell from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Windows PowerShell.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Windows PowerShell Free?
Windows PowerShell is a Freeware software. Downloading Windows PowerShell is free from FilesWin.com
Is Windows PowerShell Safe?
Yes, Windows PowerShell is safe to install on Windows 10.
Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed especially for system administration. Built on the .NET Framework, Windows PowerShell helps IT professionals and power users control and automate the administration of the Windows operating system and applications that run on Windows.
The PowerShell.exe command-line tool starts a Windows PowerShell session in a Command Prompt window. When you use PowerShell.exe, you can use its optional parameters to customize the session. For example, you can start a session that uses a particular execution policy or one that excludes a Windows PowerShell profile. Otherwise, the session is the same as any session that is started in the Windows PowerShell console.
How to Use Windows PowerShell
- To start a Windows PowerShell session in a command prompt window, type PowerShell. A PS prefix is added to the command prompt to indicate that you are in a Windows PowerShell session.
- To start a session with a particular execution policy, use the ExecutionPolicy parameter.
- PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Restricted
- To start a Windows PowerShell session without your Windows PowerShell profiles, use the NoProfile parameter.
- PowerShell.exe -NoProfile
- To start a session , use the ExecutionPolicy parameter.
- PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Restricted
- To see the PowerShell.exe help file, use the following command format.
- PowerShell.exe -help, -?, /?
- To end a Windows PowerShell session in a Command Prompt window, type exit. The typical command prompt returns.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Windows PowerShell or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.