Download KeePass (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download KeePass App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager. View the Full Download & Install Guide
KeePass Complete Download and Install Guide
KeePass is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download KeePass for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for KeePass.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install KeePass on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded KeePass setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall KeePass from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for KeePass.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is KeePass Free?
KeePass is a Freeware software. Downloading KeePass is free from FilesWin.com
Is KeePass Safe?
Yes, KeePass is safe to install on Windows 10.
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
Portable and No Installation Required, Accessibility
KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. Both of these ciphers are regarded as being very secure. AES e.g. became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-29 Publisher: Dominik ReichlPublisher Homepage: https://keepass.info/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for KeePass or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.