Download Recuva 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Recuva App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free file recovery software from the same developers of ccleaner. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Recuva Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Recuva?
Recuva is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. It is a free file recovery software from the same developers of ccleaner. Recover deleted images, videos, documents and folders with few simple clicks. Furthermore, you can recover files from external hard drives, digital camera cards and Windows computers. The advanced deep scan mode has more recovery features than the standard mode. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Recuva for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Recuva.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Recuva on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Recuva setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Isoo Backup latest version
How to Uninstall Recuva from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Recuva.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Recuva Free?
Recuva is a Freeware software. Downloading Recuva is free from FilesWin.com
Is Recuva Safe?
Yes, Recuva is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Recuva is a top rated free file recovery application from Piriform Ltd that recover deleted files quickly and easily. You have deleted an important file or document? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem, Recuva recovers any file from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player! Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
Recuva Main Features
Deep scan for buried files: with the advanced deep scan mode that scours your drives to find any traces of files you have deleted.
Recovery from damaged disks: recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives. Greater flexibility means greater chance of recovery.
Securely delete files: with Recuva’s secure overwrite feature, use an industry- and military-standard deletion techniques to make sure your files stay erased.
Recuva PROFESSIONAL Advantages over Recuva Free
- Advanced file recovery
- Virtual hard drive support
- Automatic updates
- Premium support
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-07 Publisher: PiriformPublisher Homepage: https://www.ccleaner.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Recuva or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.