Download iBackup Extractor 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download iBackup Extractor App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Extract files from the iTunes backups of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. View the Full Download & Install Guide
iBackup Extractor Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats iBackup Extractor?
iBackup Extractor is a Android / iOS Device Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download iBackup Extractor for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for iBackup Extractor.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Tenorshare TunesCare for Windows 10
How to Install iBackup Extractor on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded iBackup Extractor setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Leawo iTransfer latest version
How to Uninstall iBackup Extractor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for iBackup Extractor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is iBackup Extractor Free?
iBackup Extractor is a Free Trial software. Downloading iBackup Extractor is free from FilesWin.com
Is iBackup Extractor Safe?
Yes, iBackup Extractor is safe to install on Windows 10.
iBackup Extractor finds all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad backups on your computer and lets you recover your files with ease. Use iBackup Extractor to view the backup of your Contacts, Calendars, Photos, Internet browsing history, Call logs, Notes, SMS, iMessages, Voice Mails and more. Simply choose the type of file you wish to extract in iBackup Extractor and click on “Copy”.
- Explore and Restore lost data from your iTunes backups.
- Retrieve Your Photos, Contacts, Calendars and Notes.
- Extract SMS, MMS, iMessages and WhatsApp Messages.
- Recover Voice Mails, Call Logs, Bookmarks & App Data.
- Create New Backups of your iPhone, iTouch or iPad data.
- Free Trial lets you extract 20 items without any sign-ups.
- Main Category: Android / iOS Device Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-01-08 Publisher: Wide AnglePublisher Homepage: https://www.wideanglesoftware.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for iBackup Extractor or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.