Download Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Protects your data from data-stealing malware and stops unknown threats. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro?
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Comodo Cleaning Essential latest version
Install TrustPort Internet Security Sphere latest version
How to Uninstall Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Free?
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a Free Trial software. Downloading Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is free from FilesWin.com
Is Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro Safe?
Yes, Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro protects your data from data-stealing malware and stops unknown threats that traditional antivirus software don’t Automatically blocks websites that can infect your PC. You can export your Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and import it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
The Anti-ransomware feature uses Quick Heal’s behavior-based detection technology that analyzes the behavior of programs in real time. This helps in detecting and blocking threats such as ransomware. As an added layer of protection, this feature also backs up your data in a secure location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
Automatically restricts your access to websites that are infected and known for hosting malicious codes.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives real-time email security that keeps your inbox free of emails that carry malicious codes or infected attachments.
Running your Internet browsers in Browser Sandbox gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides Internet security by acting like a shield between the PC’s operating system and malicious threats.
Firewall blocks external threats that try to reach your computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to your system. Besides allowing you to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, our enhanced Firewall lets you set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’. It also includes the Stealth Mode which makes it difficult for hackers to trace your system.
The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and blocks threats (viruses, worms and other malware). Features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and IDS/IPS work together to provide all-round virus protection.
Enhanced Malware Protection now runs stronger defense mechanisms against spyware, adware, keyloggers, and riskware.
Keyloggers are malicious programs that record what you type on your keyboard. These programs are usually part of spyware that steal sensitive information. Quick Heal’s Anti-Keylogger feature prevents such programs from stealing your valuable data.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This results in faster scans and reduced usage of system resources.
The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology combines behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. It detects and blocks new and unknown threats that can inflict heavy damage on your PC.
Flash Drive Protection
Automatically scans external storage devices for infections and other threats. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
Safe Mode Protection
Stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
Prevents Quick Heal’s running processes and services from getting tampered by malicious users.
- Main Category: Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: Quick HealPublisher Homepage: https://www.quickheal.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.