Download Malwarebytes 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Malwarebytes App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Top rated anti-malware, anti-spyware with specialized ransomware protection. Work with other antiviruses without any problem. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Malwarebytes Complete Download and Install Guide
Malwarebytes is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 10. It is not a typical antivirus, which means you can install it alongside your current antivirus program. In addition to the anti-malware, anti-spyware and anti-rootkit protection, new versions provide a good ransomware protection. Furthermore, the paid premium edition has a real-time scanner. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Malwarebytes for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Malwarebytes.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Avast Free Antivirus for Windows 10
How to Install Malwarebytes on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Malwarebytes setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Malwarebytes.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Malwarebytes Free?
Malwarebytes is a Freeware software. Downloading Malwarebytes is free from FilesWin.com
Is Malwarebytes Safe?
Yes, Malwarebytes is safe to install on Windows 10.
Malwarebytes is a top rated anti-malware, anti-spyware and anti-rootkit from Malwarebytes inc with specialized ransomware protection. Blocks malware, hackers, viruses, ransomware, and malicious websites that traditional antivirus isn’t smart enough to stop. Work with other antiviruses without any problem and provides four layers of malware-crushing tech for smarter detection gives specialized ransomware protection.
Anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, malicious website protection, detection, protection and malware-removal in one tight package.
Protects you from advanced threats
- Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware and anti-rootkit technology.
- Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.
Scans faster, Scans smarter, protects you from fake and infected websites and protects your files from being locked and held for ransomware.
Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary next-gen technology that works proactively to shield your files.
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-01-07 Publisher: MalwarebytesPublisher Homepage: https://www.malwarebytes.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Malwarebytes or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.