Download ProtonVPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ProtonVPN App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Security focused FREE VPN service to use the web anonymously, unblock websites & encrypt your connection. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ProtonVPN Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is ProtonVPN?
ProtonVPN is a VPN App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ProtonVPN for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ProtonVPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Speedify for Windows 11, 10
How to Install ProtonVPN on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded ProtonVPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Private Tunnel latest version
Install Le VPN latest version
How to Uninstall ProtonVPN from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ProtonVPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ProtonVPN Free?
ProtonVPN is a Freeware software. Downloading ProtonVPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is ProtonVPN Safe?
Yes, ProtonVPN is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
ProtonVPN is a security focused FREE VPN service, developed by CERN and MIT scientists. Use the web anonymously, unblock websites & encrypt your connection. It is designed with security as the main focus, drawing upon the lessons we have learned from working with journalists and activists in the field.
ProtonVPN’s Secure Core architecture gives our secure VPN service the unique ability to defend against network-based attacks. Secure Core protects your connection by routing your traffic through multiple servers before leaving our network. This means an advanced adversary who can monitor the network traffic at the exit server will not be able to discover the true IP address of ProtonVPN users, nor match browsing activity to that IP.
We use only the highest strength encryption to protect your Internet connection. This means all your network traffic is encrypted with AES-256, key exchange is done with 4096-bit RSA, and HMAC with SHA384 is used for message authentication.
Only VPN protocols which are known to be secure – IKEv2/IPSec and OpenVPN. ProtonVPN does not have any servers that support PPTP and L2TP/IPSec, even though they are less costly to operate. By using ProtonVPN, you can be confident that your VPN tunnel is protected by the most reliable protocol.
Our secure VPN sends your internet traffic through an encrypted VPN tunnel, so your passwords and confidential data stay safe, even over public or untrusted Internet connections.
Keep your browsing history private. As a Swiss VPN provider, we do not log user activity or share data with third parties. Our anonymous VPN service enables Internet without surveillance.
We created ProtonVPN to protect the journalists and activists who use ProtonMail. ProtonVPN breaks down the barriers of Internet censorship, allowing you to access any website or content.
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-23 Publisher: ProtonVPNPublisher Homepage: https://protonvpn.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ProtonVPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.