Download AVG Secure VPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download AVG Secure VPN App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free online privacy for Windows devices. All in just 1 click. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AVG Secure VPN Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats AVG Secure VPN?
AVG Secure VPN is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AVG Secure VPN for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AVG Secure VPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download HMA! Pro VPN for Windows 10
How to Install AVG Secure VPN on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded AVG Secure VPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Trust.Zone VPN latest version
Install Hotspot Shield latest version
How to Uninstall AVG Secure VPN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AVG Secure VPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AVG Secure VPN Free?
AVG Secure VPN is a Free Trial software. Downloading AVG Secure VPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is AVG Secure VPN Safe?
Yes, AVG Secure VPN is safe to install on Windows 10.
AVG Secure VPN Virtual Private Network (VPN) gives you a secure and private connection to unrestricted internet access. It does that by encrypting your connection so nobody can snoop on your online activity. The result? Secure and private access to any site — anywhere, anytime. That’s your favourite sites, shows and subscription services all with uncensored access.
An encrypted connection means nobody can track what you do online. Not your ISP, boss or even the government. Yes really.
Online banker? Our military grade encryption levels keeps your data secure on any device, even if you’re using public Wi-Fi. Just the way it should be.
A VPN means no content blocks, no matter where you’re located. Meaning you can enjoy your favourite shows and subscription sites anytime, anywhere.
Stay safe on Public Wi-Fi
Browsing the web for free is great, right? Wrong. Public Wi-Fi is so insecure a child could hack it. A VPN secures your connection on free Wi-Fi so you can even transfer money safely.
Avoid censorship abroad
Abroad and can’t access your emails, social media or subscription services? Connect using a VPN and choose to appear in your home country for instant access.
Access blocked content
At work and find yourself blocked from Facebook? Who are we to judge. A VPN means workplace content blocks are a thing of the past.
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-11-26 Publisher: Avast SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.avg.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AVG Secure VPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.