Download PowerShell Studio 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PowerShell Studio App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: The premier Windows PowerShell integrated scripting and tool-making environment. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PowerShell Studio Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is PowerShell Studio?
PowerShell Studio is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PowerShell Studio for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PowerShell Studio.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Ranorex Studio for Windows 11, 10
How to Install PowerShell Studio on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded PowerShell Studio setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Poedit latest version
Install RubyMine latest version
How to Uninstall PowerShell Studio from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PowerShell Studio.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PowerShell Studio Free?
PowerShell Studio is a Free Trial software. Downloading PowerShell Studio is free from FilesWin.com
Is PowerShell Studio Safe?
Yes, PowerShell Studio is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
PowerShell Studio is the premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. This single tool will meet all your scripting needs. Work the way YOU want with PowerShell. It features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets to enhance your script development.
PowerShell Script Editor
Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell within a single application. Runs scripts with elevated privileges and in STA / MTA mode.
Create Executables and Installers
Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
Create a Windows PowerShell script module in minutes by selecting from your existing functions.
Visually tracks your script’s performance by displaying real time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session.
Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-form GUIs, and script modules.
Integrated source control connectivity backs up and versions your files so you don’t lose your work.
Features browsers for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects and databases.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
- Create MSI installers.
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
- Monitor script performance and memory usage.
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
- Source control integration.
- Integrated PowerShell consoles (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Comprehensive script debugger.
- Remote debugging.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
- Built-in PowerShell help.
- Code Formatting.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: SapienPublisher Homepage: https://www.sapien.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PowerShell Studio or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.