Download Files Inspector 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Files Inspector App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A free utility for freeing up disk space manually. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Files Inspector Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Files Inspector?
Files Inspector is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Files Inspector for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Files Inspector.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Files Inspector on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Files Inspector setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Macro Express latest version
Install RunAsTool latest version
How to Uninstall Files Inspector from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Files Inspector.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Files Inspector Free?
Files Inspector is a Freeware software. Downloading Files Inspector is free from FilesWin.com
Is Files Inspector Safe?
Yes, Files Inspector is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Files Inspector is a free utility for freeing up disk space manually. Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks. The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC. Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
Express analysis of user files
Express test analyzes folders, documents, images, videos, music, and other files and displays the space occupied on the disks.
For advanced users, Files Inspector has an advanced parser that allows you to assess the data in all files and folders on the existing storage media.
Deletion of unneeded data
After you find unneeded files or folders in the list of Files Inspector’s analyzer, you can delete them without the need to use Explorer or another tool for working with the file system.
Deleting unneeded files and folders
While studying the content of the discs, you can delete unneeded files and folders in a couple of clicks to free space on the media in your computer.
Removing unneeded applications
Removing unneeded applications is one of the important steps to freeing up the disk space. Applications may be removed directly through Files Inspector.
Files Inspector allows deleting files and folders. To prevent erroneous actions, all deleted items are placed in the Recycle Bin, from which they may be immediately restored.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: ChemtablePublisher Homepage: https://www.chemtable.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Files Inspector or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.