Download Minecraft 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Minecraft App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Minecraft Complete Download and Install Guide
Minecraft is a Games App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Minecraft for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Minecraft.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Minecraft on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Minecraft setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Fortnite latest version
Install 900 Chess Puzzles latest version
How to Uninstall Minecraft from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Minecraft.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Minecraft Free?
Minecraft is a Free Trial software. Downloading Minecraft is free from FilesWin.com
Is Minecraft Safe?
Yes, Minecraft is safe to install on Windows 10.
Minecraft is an action/adventure game for windows from Mojang Synergies AB & Microsoft. A game about placing blocks and going on adventures.. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows.
Minecraft Main Features
Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace.
Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
Adventure Time mash-up with all your favorite characters, the Land of Ooo, a bespoke texture set, and original soundtrack!
Xbox Live support, including achievements
Marketplace: the best way to connect to a universe of content, including community creations!
Forest mansions, complete with illagers, totem of undying!
Skyrim mash-up pack
Barter with a cartographer for a treasure map and sling your supplies into a shulker box.
Frostwalking and mending enchantments will assist you on your journey.
Creators can now dye beds, smelt ingots, and build with the fancypants new blocks: glazed terracotta and concrete.
For creators, data driven movement for new Add-Ons and game rules for Adventure mode
Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at http://minecraft.net/realms.
The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
Ocelots! And bunnies!
Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
- Main Category: Games App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-01-07 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://mojang.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Minecraft or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.