Download League of Legends 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download League of Legends App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Multiplayer online battle arena video game. View the Full Download & Install Guide
League of Legends Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats League of Legends?
League of Legends is a Games App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download League of Legends for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for League of Legends.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install League of Legends on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded League of Legends setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Fortnite latest version
How to Uninstall League of Legends from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for League of Legends.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is League of Legends Free?
League of Legends is a Freeware software. Downloading League of Legends is free from FilesWin.com
Is League of Legends Safe?
Yes, League of Legends is safe to install on Windows 10.
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game. The game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.
The game consists of three current running game modes: Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss. Another game mode, The Crystal Scar, has since been removed. Players compete in matches, lasting anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes on average. In each game mode, teams work together to achieve a victory condition, typically destroying the core building (called the Nexus) in the enemy team’s base after bypassing a line of defensive structures called turrets, or towers.
League of Legends consists of three main maps, or “Fields of Justice.” Each have different terrain, objectives as well as varied summoner spells and items. A fourth map, the Crystal Scar, was discontinued.
- Main Category: Games App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-18 Publisher: Riot GamesPublisher Homepage: https://www.riotgames.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for League of Legends or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.