Download MediaGet 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MediaGet App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Simple application or searching and downloading files on the Internet. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MediaGet Complete Download and Install Guide
MediaGet is a File Sharing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MediaGet for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MediaGet.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Sonarr for Windows 10
How to Install MediaGet on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded MediaGet setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Radarr latest version
Install FrostWire latest version
How to Uninstall MediaGet from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MediaGet.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MediaGet Free?
MediaGet is a Freeware software. Downloading MediaGet is free from FilesWin.com
Is MediaGet Safe?
Yes, MediaGet is safe to install on Windows 10.
Mediaget is a simple application or searching and downloading files on the Internet. It has become not just a torrent download manager, but also a mediaplayer which allowed users to watch videos and listen music just after download begins.
MediaGet has a built-in smart search that knows about all web-sites with good stuff and is able to search files there.
Fast and comfortable
The MediaGet developers invented a new algorithm for choosing sources of content. That’s why now it’s possible to download files faster.
Start watching movies in HD-quality without waiting download to complete
- Main Category: File Sharing Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-06 Publisher: MediaGetPublisher Homepage: http://mediaget.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MediaGet or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.