Download Deluge 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Deluge App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A lightweight, Free Software, cross-platform BitTorrent client. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Deluge Complete Download and Install Guide
Deluge is a Torrent Downloaders App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Deluge for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Deluge.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download qBittorrent for Windows 10
How to Install Deluge on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Deluge setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install BitLord latest version
Install TorrentRover latest version
How to Uninstall Deluge from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Deluge.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Deluge Free?
Deluge is a Freeware software. Downloading Deluge is free from FilesWin.com
Is Deluge Safe?
Yes, Deluge is safe to install on Windows 10.
Deluge is a lightweight, Free Software, cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is a fully-featured cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is Free Software, licensed under the GNU GPLv3+ and adheres to freedesktop standards enabling it to work across many desktop environments.
Deluge contains the common features to BitTorrent clients such as Protocol Encryption, DHT, Local Peer Discovery (LSD), Peer Exchange (PEX), UPnP, NAT-PMP, Proxy support, Web seeds, global and per-torrent speed limits. As Deluge heavily utilises the libtorrent library it has a comprehensive list of the features provided.
Deluge has been designed to run as both a normal standalone desktop application and as a client-server. In Thinclient mode a Deluge daemon handles all the BitTorrent activity and is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces connecting remotely from any other platform.
There are three main user interfaces (UIs):
GTK UI for the desktop
Web UI for the browser
Console UI for the command line.
- Main Category: Torrent Downloaders App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-04 Publisher: DelugePublisher Homepage: https://deluge-torrent.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Deluge or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.