Download MacDrive 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MacDrive App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Access mac disks on Windows. Disk Management Window that displays any Mac disk mounted to your PC. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MacDrive Complete Download and Install Guide
MacDrive is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MacDrive for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MacDrive.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download TweakPower for Windows 10
How to Install MacDrive on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded MacDrive setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Restorator latest version
Install Remo Drive Wipe latest version
How to Uninstall MacDrive from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MacDrive.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MacDrive Free?
MacDrive is a Free Trial software. Downloading MacDrive is free from FilesWin.com
Is MacDrive Safe?
Yes, MacDrive is safe to install on Windows 10.
MacDrive is a Disk Management Window that displays any Mac disk mounted to your PC and gives you quick access to all of MacDrive’s features. Open and edit your Mac files from the new window or access them direct from Windows Explorer or your favorite software.
Blazing quick read/write speeds and unparalleled data security. MacDrive 10 extends the lead with even faster access and more protection for your Mac disks and files. We think you’re going to love the all-new MacDrive 10.
Simple and easy to use:
MacDrive is recognized as the leader for accessing Mac disks from Windows for almost 20 years.
Once you plug in your Mac disk, behind the scenes MacDrive works to seamlessly enable Windows understand HFS+ disks and allow you to read and write to the disk. There is nothing to launch or learn, MacDrive makes Mac disks look and act just like any other disk on your PC.
How to Use MACDRIVE
Plug a Mac disk into PC
MacDrive works with almost any type of disk including internal and external hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash drives and more.
Open your Mac disk
You don’t need to run MacDrive, Mac disks will appear like PC disks. You can access Mac disks from the desktop or your favorite software.
MacDrive makes your PC smarter giving you the ability read and write to Mac disks. MacDrive creates peace between the platforms.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-06 Publisher: Other WorldPublisher Homepage: https://www.mediafour.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MacDrive or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.