Download Directory Opus (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Directory Opus App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Good choice for Windows File manager and Explorer Replacement. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Directory Opus Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Directory Opus?
Directory Opus is a File Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Directory Opus for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Directory Opus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download xplorer² for Windows 10
How to Install Directory Opus on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Directory Opus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install xplorer² latest version
Install Far Manager latest version
How to Uninstall Directory Opus from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Directory Opus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Directory Opus Free?
Directory Opus is a Freeware software. Downloading Directory Opus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Directory Opus Safe?
Yes, Directory Opus is safe to install on Windows 10.
Directory Opus is a complete replacement for Explorer, with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today. It comes with single or dual pane file display and folder trees Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them.
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design.
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: GPSoftware Publisher Homepage: https://www.gpsoft.com.au/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Directory Opus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.