Download Lock USB 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Lock USB App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Protects your USB and external drives in seconds. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Lock USB Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Lock USB?
Lock USB is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Lock USB for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Lock USB.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Mindomo for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Lock USB on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Lock USB setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Folder Protect latest version
Install Kyno latest version
How to Uninstall Lock USB from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Lock USB.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Lock USB Free?
Lock USB is a Free Trial software. Downloading Lock USB is free from FilesWin.com
Is Lock USB Safe?
Yes, Lock USB is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Lock USB password-protects your USB and external drives in seconds and is the only product that keeps them locked on all operating systems including Windows/Mac/Linux and file systems like FAT32/NTFS/exFAT.
- Keeps your USB drive locked in all Operating Systems including Windows/Mac/Linux and works with most popular file systems like FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
- Fast, fully portable, fully secure on all OSes, doesn’t require admin privileges to run, has plug and play and other security features like saving lost and found info.
- Prevent theft of your valuable data, leak of data and privacy of your portable devices.
Quick Locking & Unlocking
Lock or access your data in just seconds, simple to use interface allows anyone to lock their portable drives.
Windows based USB locking software that prevents access to locked data in other operating systems.
File System Support
Fully compatible with FAT32, NTFS and FATex file systems, ensures compatibility for all external drives.
Plug & Play Protection
USB Lock installs directly into external drives, it takes only a few seconds to setup and lock the entire drive.
Locks all External Drives
Works with any type of external drive such as compact flash cards, USB thumb drives and external hard drives.
Images, videos and documents on your external drive remain secure with strong password-protection.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: LockUSB.netPublisher Homepage: http://www.lock-usb.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Lock USB or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.