Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: An advanced & comprehensive anti-ransomware solution, Scans, Detects and Protects from Ransomware Malicious Attempts! View the Full Download & Install Guide
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender?
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is a Antivirus App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Free?
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is a Freeware software. Downloading ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is free from FilesWin.com
Is ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender Safe?
Yes, ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is safe to install on Windows 10.
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender deals with known ransomware in a way no other solution can. Specially designed for detecting and blocking ransomware prior to any damage, Ransomware Defender blacklists and stops both common and unique ransomware. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing active protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
It is fully automated, taking care of all threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down mechanism that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main antiviruses and anti-malware products!
Key Features at A glance
Always keeps an eye out for possible ransomware threats.
SMART RANSOMWARE DETECTION
Thanks to advanced detection systems Ransomware Defender will locate and report any potential threat in real time.
ACTIVE PROTECTION AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stands guard 365/24/7. Any suspicious activity will be stopped, reported and removed if needed.
Ransomware Defender protects you from malicious online attempts to attack your computer and infect it with malware.
SCHEDULED SCAN/CLEAN ACTION
Schedule automated scans at your desired frequency and timing, thus make sure you do not forget to manually scan your computer frequently.
Ransomware Defender automatically updates on a daily basis, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible.
Fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically for you.
SECURE FILE ERASER
If you suspect some application on your PC contains the threat, you’ll be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
- Main Category: Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: ShieldAppsPublisher Homepage: https://shieldapps.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.