Download Lightworks (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Lightworks App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Edit videos like a pro and unleash your creative potential for all to see! View the Full Download & Install Guide
Lightworks Complete Download and Install Guide
Lightworks is a Video Editing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Lightworks for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Lightworks.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Lightworks on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Lightworks setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Lightworks from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Lightworks.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Lightworks Free?
Lightworks is a Freeware software. Downloading Lightworks is free from FilesWin.com
Is Lightworks Safe?
Yes, Lightworks is safe to install on Windows 10.
Lightworks enables you to have the power of an Academy and Emmy award-winning video editing software in a simple to use package to create your own video masterpieces. Edit your videos like a pro and unleash your creative potential for all to see! Get up to speed quickly and easily creating amazing content; it couldn’t be simpler with all the tools you need easily accessible directly from the timeline. And with a huge set of tutorial videos that cover everything you need to know and a community of users to help with every question, we will have you editing in no time.
Lightworks Free & Pro Versions Difference
For those just stepping into video making, Lightworks offers a FREE license version with all the tools – the only restriction is on output formats. The Lightworks Pro license can be purchased as needed; go monthly, annually or get the outright license, which includes Boris Graffiti and FX packages.
Background Import, Rendering and Export. We believe that users should be able to import, render or export without delay. Lightworks allows you to continue editing whilst you are importing a batch of material, rendering your complicated third party FX or exporting two files at the same time to your favourite format.
Whether looking for inspiration or simply to create incredibly polished content, you have direct access from the editing timeline to over 100 included FX’s and the best original production music and stock video from Audio Network and Pond5. Powerful, realtime effects with inbuilt presets, Text Effects with Boris Graffiti and Enhanced VFX with Boris FX.
Whatever the final platform or format you need to deliver video to, Lightworks has it covered. From Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube, to SD, HD, 4K and beyond, video makers can package video for them all. It has the widest native format support available in any professional NLE. MXF, Quicktime and AVI containers, with almost every format you can think of importing natively without the need for transcoding, from ProRes, Avid DNxHD, AVC-Intra, DVCPRO HD, RED R3D, DPX, AVCHD (with AC3 audio), H.264, XDCAM EX / HD 422, all on the same timeline in realtime.
Dedicated Web Export (MPEG4/H.264)
Share your movies with colleagues, friends and family with our super-quick export to MPEG4/H.264. The video files produced are ready-made for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Instagram. You even have the option to upload directly to your YouTube account in one easy step, so you have more time to make a better movie!
- Main Category: Video Editing Software App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-06-18 Publisher: EditShare EMEA Publisher Homepage: https://www.lwks.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Lightworks or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.