Download OpenShot Video Editor 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OpenShot Video Editor App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: An easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OpenShot Video Editor Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OpenShot Video Editor?
OpenShot Video Editor is a Video Editing Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OpenShot Video Editor.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download PhotoToFilm for Windows 11, 10
How to Install OpenShot Video Editor on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OpenShot Video Editor setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall OpenShot Video Editor from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OpenShot Video Editor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OpenShot Video Editor Free?
OpenShot Video Editor is a Freeware software. Downloading OpenShot Video Editor is free from FilesWin.com
Is OpenShot Video Editor Safe?
Yes, OpenShot Video Editor is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
OpenShot Video Editor is an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. It is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Available in many different languages, and can be translated online with LaunchPad.
Trim & Slice
Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
Animation & Keyframes
Using our powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
Using our video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more.
Visualize your audio files as waveforms, and even output the waveforms as part of your video.
Adding titles to your video has never been easier. Use one of our templates, or make your own.
Render beautiful 3D animated titles and effects, such as snow, lens flares, or flying text.
Slow Motion & Time Effects
Control the power of time, reversing, slowing down, and speeding up video. Use a preset or animate the playback speed and direction.
Drag and drop video, audio, or images from your file manager into OpenShot. It’s that easy to get started video editing.
- Main Category: Video Editing Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-01-29 Publisher: OpenShot StudiosPublisher Homepage: https://www.openshot.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OpenShot Video Editor or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.