Download LanSend 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download LanSend App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users. View the Full Download & Install Guide
LanSend Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is LanSend?
LanSend is a Internet Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download LanSend for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for LanSend.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Anti NetCut for Windows 11, 10
How to Install LanSend on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded LanSend setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install NetLimiter latest version
How to Uninstall LanSend from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for LanSend.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is LanSend Free?
LanSend is a Free Trial software. Downloading LanSend is free from FilesWin.com
Is LanSend Safe?
Yes, LanSend is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
LanSend is an invaluable tool for system administrators for sending out instant messages to network users. LanSend has a simple, logical GUI and enables you to send a message to multiple users on your LAN with just a few mouse clicks. No additional software needs to be installed on users’ machines for them to receive messages..
It allows you to compose messages quickly using a variety of different templates. The creation of new templates for mass-messaging users is supported. Messages can be sent to users of all machines, including those connected locally as well as those using a remote desktop. LanSend can be minimized to the system tray and accessed with a single mouse click to send messages to recipients.
- Quick and easy method of sending messages to multiple network users
- Messages sent instantly
- No additional software is required on recipients’ computers
- No dedicated server or Internet access required
- Messages sent to machines running Windows XP and later
- Compatibility with the Terminal Server
- Does not use Messenger service to send messages
- Use of message templates and template variables
- Ability for users to create custom groups from a list of network machines
- Messaging to user groups
- Logging of sent messages
- Main Category: Internet Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-01 Publisher: LizardSystemsPublisher Homepage: https://lizardsystems.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for LanSend or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.