Download BWMeter 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download BWMeter App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall. View the Full Download & Install Guide
BWMeter Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is BWMeter?
BWMeter is a Internet Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download BWMeter for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for BWMeter.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Octoparse for Windows 11, 10
How to Install BWMeter on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded BWMeter setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner latest version
Install Advanced IP Scanner latest version
How to Uninstall BWMeter from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for BWMeter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is BWMeter Free?
BWMeter is a Freeware software. Downloading BWMeter is free from FilesWin.com
Is BWMeter Safe?
Yes, BWMeter is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
BWMeter measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access of applications to certain internet sites.
It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
Monitor and display all traffic on the network
Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
Easy installation and configuration with default options
Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
Many options for full customization
Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
Now with Windows 10 support!
Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
Traffic control, access control and speed limits
Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
Alerts and notifications
Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
Statistics can be exported / imported
- Main Category: Internet Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: DeskSoftPublisher Homepage: http://www.desksoft.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for BWMeter or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.