Download KeyDepot 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download KeyDepot App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Your own password depot - the most effieicent way to manage passwords View the Full Download & Install Guide
KeyDepot Complete Download and Install Guide
KeyDepot is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download KeyDepot for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for KeyDepot.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Password Boss for Windows 10
How to Install KeyDepot on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded KeyDepot setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall KeyDepot from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for KeyDepot.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is KeyDepot Free?
KeyDepot is a Free Trial software. Downloading KeyDepot is free from FilesWin.com
Is KeyDepot Safe?
Yes, KeyDepot is safe to install on Windows 10.
KeyDepot is your own password depot – the most effieicent way to manage passwords. Save all your login information clearly in self-defined categories. Stores your password data using the AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret. The brand new security check monitors if one of your logins has been comprimised in a known hack, and alerts you as soon as possible.
KeyDepot Key Features
Always stay on top
In the summary view, you can get an overview of your saved passwords or you can let them display, sorted by self-defined categories.
It uses the highly secure AES-256 algorithm, which is approved in the U.S. for state documents classified top secret.
You can call straight from within the program a desired web page and then let complete the login data for each respective text box for username and password with just one click. It really is that quick and easy!
The score shows how strong the overall security level of your passwords is, and which weaknesses lead to potential security issues.
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-10-16 Publisher: AbelssoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.abelssoft.de/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for KeyDepot or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.