Download Kaspersky Free Antivirus 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kaspersky Free Antivirus App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Top rated free powerful antivirus from the well-known Kaspersky. One of the best free antiviruses. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kaspersky Free Antivirus Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Kaspersky Free Antivirus?
Kaspersky Free Antivirus is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kaspersky Free Antivirus for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kaspersky Free Antivirus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Kaspersky Free Antivirus on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Kaspersky Free Antivirus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ClamWin Antivirus latest version
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Free Antivirus from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kaspersky Free Antivirus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kaspersky Free Antivirus Free?
Kaspersky Free Antivirus is a Freeware software. Downloading Kaspersky Free Antivirus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kaspersky Free Antivirus Safe?
Yes, Kaspersky Free Antivirus is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Kaspersky Free Antivirus is a top rated and One of the best free powerful antivirus from the well-known Kaspersky Lab. FREE and fast protection for you and your PC that blocks dangerous files, sites & more.
Get reliable protection that’s fast and free. that protects your personal information and Secures without slowing you down.
Kaspersky Free Antivirus Main Features
Automatically Blocks Dangerous Files, Websites & Applications
Automatically blocks dangerous downloads and automatically warns you about malicious websites.
Optimized security – that won’t slow you down. Very light on resources (CPU, Ram).
Keeps Your Personal Information Safe & Sound
Every time you open an email or visit a website, we help keep you safe. All your emails are scanned and phishing websites that could try to steal your money or identity are automatically blocked.
Delivers Rapid Protection That Fits in with Your Busy Life
Designed to protect you without getting in your way with real-time data being fed directly from the cloud, your PC’s protected from the most common threats.
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: AO Kaspersky LabPublisher Homepage: https://www.kaspersky.com/free-antivirus
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kaspersky Free Antivirus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.