Download ImageRanger (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download ImageRanger App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Index photos on your PC or storage drives. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ImageRanger Complete Download and Install Guide
ImageRanger is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ImageRanger for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ImageRanger.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Movavi Photo Manager for Windows 10
How to Install ImageRanger on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded ImageRanger setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Photo Supreme latest version
Install mrViewer latest version
How to Uninstall ImageRanger from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ImageRanger.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ImageRanger Free?
ImageRanger is a Free Trial software. Downloading ImageRanger is free from FilesWin.com
Is ImageRanger Safe?
Yes, ImageRanger is safe to install on Windows 10.
ImageRanger will index photos on your PC or storage drives. It can index data on your NAS and storage drives. This way, important photos can be easily found within your collections. Auto-enhancements can be applied to multiple images at once. Manual fine-tuning makes it possible to select dark or bright regions of the image and apply various correction settings.
Built-in Face Recognition: Tagging friends and family members on your photos once to help the automatic face-recognition to find them again later.
Sorting and filtering is easy: You can sort and filter images in many ways. Create manually sorted slide shows, filt
ImageRanger photo management software can work with your existing folders on multiple drives.
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
- Quickly load thousands of images
- Find portraits, faces
- Sort and filter
- Find duplicates and remove copies
- Organize in folders by year, location
- Crop, resize very quickly
- Manually sort collections from multiple folders
- Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
- Find low quality images and improve image contrast
- Perform general photo managment tasks
- Print hundreds of photos
- Main Category: Photo Viewers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-28 Publisher: XtSensePublisher Homepage: https://imageranger.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ImageRanger or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.