Download iCloud 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download iCloud App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC. View the Full Download & Install Guide
iCloud Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is iCloud?
iCloud is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download iCloud for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for iCloud.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download BackBlaze for Windows 11, 10
How to Install iCloud on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded iCloud setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install pCloud latest version
Install Cyberduck latest version
How to Uninstall iCloud from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for iCloud.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is iCloud Free?
iCloud is a Freeware software. Downloading iCloud is free from FilesWin.com
Is iCloud Safe?
Yes, iCloud is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
iCloud is a free cloud storage and backup for Apple users. Have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC. Get everything you love, on every device you use. When you download and set up iCloud on your Windows PC, your photos, videos, mail, files, and bookmarks are accessible on all of your devices.
One convenient home for all of your photos
Use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC to download all of the photos and videos from iCloud to your computer, or upload your Windows Pictures library to iCloud. And when you turn on iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share your captured memories with just the people you choose.
Make the most of iCloud
Access your files in iCloud Drive, connect with Mail in Outlook, and easily share photos, calendars, and bookmarks across your devices. iCloud for Windows 5.1 and later supports Outlook 2016. Update iCloud for Windows now to access your iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars in Outlook 2016.
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: ApplePublisher Homepage: https://www.apple.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for iCloud or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.