Download Dropbox 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Dropbox App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Leading online storage and backup service. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Dropbox Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Dropbox?
Dropbox is a File Sharing Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Dropbox for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Dropbox.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Powder Player for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Dropbox on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Dropbox setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Tribler latest version
Install Ares latest version
How to Uninstall Dropbox from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Dropbox.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Dropbox Free?
Dropbox is a Freeware software. Downloading Dropbox is free from FilesWin.com
Is Dropbox Safe?
Yes, Dropbox is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Dropbox is a leading online storage and backup service from Dropbox ltd. Over 500 million people around the world use it to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
With Paper and Smart Sync — a simpler way to work together.
Main Features & Advantages
Dropbox Paper: Grow bigger, brighter ideas.
Smart Sync: Everything you need, right when you need it.
Take your docs anywhere: Save files on your computer, then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
Send videos quickly: Send your entire wedding video to family with a simple link. It’s easy to share large files with anyone — even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
Easily manage your photos: Automatically upload photos to organize, share, and work on them with others. Whether they’re new images for your blog or scanned receipts, they’re all safe and organized in Dropbox.
Work on slides together: Edit a presentation with teammates without emailing files back and forth. When you edit a file in a shared folder, everyone gets the update automatically.
Never lose a file again: Left your phone on the train? Your photos, docs, and videos are safe. Just sign in to Dropbox from any device, and your files will be there waiting for you.
- Main Category: File Sharing Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: Dropbox LtdPublisher Homepage: https://www.dropbox.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Dropbox or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.