Download GIMP (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download GIMP App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Coss-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
GIMP Complete Download and Install Guide
GIMP is a Photo Editing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download GIMP for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for GIMP.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Blow Up for Windows 10
How to Install GIMP on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded GIMP setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Nik Collection latest version
How to Uninstall GIMP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for GIMP.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is GIMP Free?
GIMP is a Freeware software. Downloading GIMP is free from FilesWin.com
Is GIMP Safe?
Yes, GIMP is safe to install on Windows 10.
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. A free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes. Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist.
The Free Professional Image Editor
GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
High Quality Photo Manipulation
Provides the tools needed for high quality image manipulation from retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination.
Original Artwork Creation
Gives artists the power and flexibility to transform images into truly unique creations.
Graphic Design Elements
Used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mockups.
It is a high quality framework for scripted image manipulation, with multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more!
Main Category: Photo Editing Software
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2021-04-16
Publisher: The GIMP Team Publisher Homepage: https://www.gimp.org/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for GIMP or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.