Download PhotoInstrument 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PhotoInstrument App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PhotoInstrument Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is PhotoInstrument?
PhotoInstrument is a Photo Editing Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PhotoInstrument for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PhotoInstrument.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install PhotoInstrument on Windows 11, 10?
After you have downloaded PhotoInstrument setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Exposure X latest version
Install DxO FilmPack latest version
How to Uninstall PhotoInstrument from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PhotoInstrument.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PhotoInstrument Free?
PhotoInstrument is a Free Trial software. Downloading PhotoInstrument is free from FilesWin.com
Is PhotoInstrument Safe?
Yes, PhotoInstrument is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
PhotoInstrument is a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems:
- Photo Editing
- Photo Retouch
- Draw MakeUp
- Make your photo look like it’s taken by a professional photographer.
- Save as Animated Gif
- Support Photoshop-compatible plugins
- Add text to an image.
- Overlay two and more images.
- Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
- Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
- Batch Resizing (resize multiple images)
- PSD file (PhotoShop Format) support in Editing.
- Multi Language support.
- Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
- Huge brush sizes up to 1000 pixels
- Multi-CPU support
- And many more features…
Main Category: Photo Editing Software
App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2023-12-05
Publisher: PhotoInstrumentPublisher Homepage: http://www.photoinstrument.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PhotoInstrument or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.