Download Freemake Audio Converter 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Freemake Audio Converter App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Converts music files between 50+ audio formats. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Freemake Audio Converter Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Freemake Audio Converter?
Freemake Audio Converter is a Audio Converters App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Freemake Audio Converter.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Freemake Audio Converter on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Freemake Audio Converter setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install fre:ac latest version
How to Uninstall Freemake Audio Converter from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Freemake Audio Converter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Freemake Audio Converter Free?
Freemake Audio Converter is a Freeware software. Downloading Freemake Audio Converter is free from FilesWin.com
Is Freemake Audio Converter Safe?
Yes, Freemake Audio Converter is safe to install on Windows 10.
Freemake Audio Converter converts music files between 50+ audio formats. Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC and Extract audio from video. It converts most non-protected audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc. Transcode several music files at once. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Upload Music to iPhone
Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Freemake software can automatically add the
M4A and MP3 files to iTunes library.
Convert Lossless Audio
Change files to lossless audio formats and codecs.
Encode tracks into MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA,
Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
Convert Tracks in Batch
Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3
or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can set up the music utility to
save files into one file or separately.
Join Audio Files
Merge several songs into one for an endless playback.
Combine files of the same or different formats:
MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Upload music to Google Drive & Dropbox
Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. as the
default location for resulted files. The program will
transfer all output tracks to the cloud.
Edit Bitrate, Channels, Sample Rate
Adjust the settings to achieve professional results.
Specify codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate.
Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
- Main Category: Audio Converters App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: Digital WavePublisher Homepage: http://www.freemake.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Freemake Audio Converter or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.