Download winLAME 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download winLAME App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: An encoder for many audio formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis and more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
winLAME Complete Download and Install Guide
winLAME is a Audio Converters App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download winLAME for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for winLAME.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install winLAME on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded winLAME setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall winLAME from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for winLAME.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is winLAME Free?
winLAME is a Freeware software. Downloading winLAME is free from FilesWin.com
Is winLAME Safe?
Yes, winLAME is safe to install on Windows 10.
winLAME is an easy to use encoder for many audio formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis and more. It uses the LAME mp3 encoder and lets you read in audio tracks from CDs or encode audio files from your hard drive. The intuitive wizard-style user interface makes it easy to set up encoding settings. Multicore CPUs are used to parallelize encoding tasks.
LAME as quality mp3 encoder
The LAME encoder has a good reputation in the audio scene to be the best MP3 encoder currently available. It supports gapless encoding, generates VBR Info tag with infos about the encoded audio track, and automatically applies Track ReplayGain.
Many other audio formats
winLAME supports many other audio formats, both for reading in and also for encoding. winLAME uses the mature libSndfile library from Erik de Castro Lopo and the BASS audio library to support these audio formats. Supported file extensions are: WAV, AIFF, AU, AVR, CAF, FLAC, HTK, IFF, MAT, MPC, OGA, PAF, PVF, RAW, RF64, SD2, SDS, SF, VOC, W64, WVE, XI, MOD, S3M, XM, IT, MTM, MO3, UMX, WMA, ASF (phew!)
winLAME supports reading audio tracks from CDs. The freedb.org database and Cover Art Archive can be used to get track and artist information about the CDs, so that you don’t have to type in the track names. The format for track names can be customized to the filename schema that you prefer.
winLAME supports reading and writing playlist files, for specifying input files, as well as creating an output playlist for your encoded tracks. The supported input formats are: PLS, M3U and CUE. The output playlist is always an M3U file.
ID3 Tag support
winLAME can transfer tag metadata from audio tracks (ID3 tags, ID3v2 tags, WAVE INFO chunk, APE tags) to the encoded file, preserving the metadata from the original files. The following infos are transferred: Track title, Artist, Disc artist, Album name, Track comment, Genre, Year of recording and Track number.
- Main Category: Audio Converters App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: winLAMEPublisher Homepage: https://winlame.sourceforge.io
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for winLAME or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.