Download ExtraBits File Explorer Extension (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download ExtraBits File Explorer Extension App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Adds time-saving commands to Windows File Explorer View the Full Download & Install Guide
ExtraBits File Explorer Extension Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats ExtraBits File Explorer Extension?
ExtraBits File Explorer Extension is a File Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ExtraBits File Explorer Extension for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ExtraBits File Explorer Extension.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Abelssoft FileFusion for Windows 10
How to Install ExtraBits File Explorer Extension on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded ExtraBits File Explorer Extension setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinCatalog latest version
Install Far Manager latest version
How to Uninstall ExtraBits File Explorer Extension from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ExtraBits File Explorer Extension.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ExtraBits File Explorer Extension Free?
ExtraBits File Explorer Extension is a Freeware software. Downloading ExtraBits File Explorer Extension is free from FilesWin.com
Is ExtraBits File Explorer Extension Safe?
Yes, ExtraBits File Explorer Extension is safe to install on Windows 10.
ExtraBits is an extension for the File Explorer application that comes with Windows (Note: this was called Windows Explorer in earlier versions of Windows). It adds a number of time-saving commands to the context menu that appears when you right click on a selection of file or folders.
Copies the names of the selected files or folders to the Windows clipboard. Hold down the SHIFT key while selecting this command to copy the full paths to the selected files or folders.
with Options Brings up a dialog that lets you set what file attributes are copied, such as file size and last modified date. Also lets you format the text generated by adding newline, spaces and other text.
Renames a file or folder with the text on the clipboard.
Lets you rename many files or folders at once. You can change any text they have in common, and add a prefix or suffix. If the names contain numbers, you can renumber or add/remove leading zeros. You can even copy the names to your favorite text editor for editing, and then paste back in the new names.
Moves all the files and subfolders out of the selected folder, and then deletes the (now empty) folder.
Delete Empty Folders
Scans the selected folder for empty folders, and lets you delete them.
Lets you configure which of the ExtraBits commands are shown, and whether they are shown in the ExtraBits sub-menu, or in the main context menu. This allows you to hide commands that you never use, to avoid cluttering the menus.
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: ExtraBit Publisher Homepage: https://www.extrabit.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ExtraBits File Explorer Extension or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.