Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Instantly access data stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt containers. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor?
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Spytech SpyAgent latest version
How to Uninstall Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Free?
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is a Free Trial software. Downloading Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is free from FilesWin.com
Is Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor Safe?
Yes, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor is safe to install on Windows 10.
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor enables you to instantly access data stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt containers. The tool extracts cryptographic keys from RAM captures, hibernation and page files or uses plain-text password or escrow keys to decrypt files and folders stored in crypto containers or mount encrypted volumes as new drive letters for instant, real-time access.
It can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing investigators with full, unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes It can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing investigators with full, unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes
Real-Time Access to Encrypted Information
In the real-time mode, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor mounts the encrypted volume as a new drive letter on the investigator’s PC. In this mode, forensic specialists enjoy fast, real-time access to protected information. Information read from mounted disks and volumes is decrypted on-the-fly in real time.
- Decrypt BitLocker, BitLocker To Go, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt volumes
- Extract cryptographic keys from RAM captures, hibernation and page files, escrow and Recovery keys
- Extract and store all available encryption keys
- Instantly mount encrypted containers as drive letters
- Capture the content of computer’s volatile memory with kernel-level tool
- Fast, zero-foot
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: ElcomSoft Publisher Homepage: https://www.elcomsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.