Download LaunchBox 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download LaunchBox App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Portable, box-art-based games database and launcher for DOSBox, emulators, arcade cabinets, and PC Games. View the Full Download & Install Guide
LaunchBox Complete Download and Install Guide
LaunchBox is a Gaming Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download LaunchBox for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for LaunchBox.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Discord for Windows 10
How to Install LaunchBox on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded LaunchBox setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install GameEx latest version
How to Uninstall LaunchBox from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for LaunchBox.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is LaunchBox Free?
LaunchBox is a Freeware software. Downloading LaunchBox is free from FilesWin.com
Is LaunchBox Safe?
Yes, LaunchBox is safe to install on Windows 10.
Emulate, Organize, and Beautify Your Game Collection! LaunchBox is a portable, box-art-based games database and launcher for DOSBox, emulators, arcade cabinets, and PC Games.
Key Features of LaunchBox
A Game Launcher with Style
We originally built Launchbox as an attractive frontend for DOSBox, but it now boasts support for modern games and retro game emulation. We make all your games look pretty.
Organize Your Game Collection
We’re not just pretty; we let you add as much or as little information to your games as you’d like. LaunchBox maintains its own crowd-sourced database for a massive number of games.
LaunchBox includes support for countless emulators. We’re the best launcher for all your retro and console games. Go ahead, play your favorite game from 1985.
Steam Library Imports
We automatically import all your games, including your Steam library. It doesn’t have to be complicated, so we made it easy to get started. If you’re OCD like us, you’re free to customize everything.
Excellent How-To Video Tutorials
The LaunchBox team produces regular how-to videos to address frequently asked questions which help you get your games up and running. Check out our YouTube channel.
We have a GREAT Community
Our forums are home to some of the gaming world’s coolest people. If you need help figuring something out, we suggest that you start there. You’ll find a friend or three.
To install LaunchBox, download the installer (above) and run the EXE. The installer will extract the files to a location of your choosing and optionally create desktop and Start menu icons. DirectX and the .NET Framework will also be updated/installed if necessary. No other changes are made to your system. An uninstaller is provided in the installation folder. The uninstaller merely removes the files in the installation folder and the desktop and Start menu icons.
LaunchBox Portable Download
LaunchBox is built to be portable, primarily so that it can be installed inside of a Dropbox or portable applications folder and sync seamlessly between all of your PCs. Due to this, LaunchBox must be installed inside of a folder that your user account has full permissions to, such as your user folder (default), or your My Documents folder. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other syncing services folders should work perfectly fine as well.
- Main Category: Gaming Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: Unbroken SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.launchbox-app.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for LaunchBox or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.