Download Brave Browser 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Brave Browser App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Browse faster by blocking ads and trackers. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Brave Browser Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Brave Browser?
Brave Browser is a Web Browsers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Brave Browser for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Brave Browser.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Cliqz for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Brave Browser on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Brave Browser setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Colibri Browser latest version
Install Google Chrome latest version
How to Uninstall Brave Browser from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Brave Browser.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Brave Browser Free?
Brave Browser is a Freeware software. Downloading Brave Browser is free from FilesWin.com
Is Brave Browser Safe?
Yes, Brave Browser is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Brave Browser is a free web browser that makes browsing faster by blocking ads and trackers that violate your privacy and cost you time and money.
Brave Browser Key Features
It loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome and Safari on mobile. And Brave is 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
Block ads and trackers.
It blocks ads and trackers by default so you browse faster and safer. You can add ad blocking extensions to your existing browser, but it’s complicated and they often conflict with one another because browser companies don’t test them. Worse, the leading ad blockers still allow some ads and all trackers.
Brave blocks ads and trackers, reducing your chances of being infected by malware, ransomware and spyware. In 2016, infections increased by 132%.
Brave even has HTTPS upgrades, which means more of your connections are encrypted, protecting your identity, browsing, payments and more.
Protect your privacy.
Popular sites host as many as 70 trackers. Brave blocks the software that follows you around.
The “private” or “incognito” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Those tabs mostly stop other people that use your device from seeing where you’ve been. Brave’s private tab stops trackers and will soon feature “Tor in the tab,” providing even deeper privacy.
- Main Category: Web Browsers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-18 Publisher: Brave SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://brave.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Brave Browser or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.