Download BlueStacks 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download BlueStacks App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: One of the oldest android emulators with a huge number of users. View the Full Download & Install Guide
BlueStacks Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is a Android Emulators App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download BlueStacks for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for BlueStacks.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Andy for Windows 11, 10
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded BlueStacks setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Phoenix OS latest version
Install Vysor latest version
How to Uninstall BlueStacks from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for BlueStacks.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is BlueStacks Free?
BlueStacks is a Freeware software. Downloading BlueStacks is free from FilesWin.com
Is BlueStacks Safe?
Yes, BlueStacks is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
BlueStacks App Player is a free android emulator. Enables you to run Android applications on Microsoft Windows. With full screen android environment you can enjoy playing android games with convenience. With bluestack and App Player you can download your desired app/games like; whatsapp, facebook, candy crush, clash of clans and almost all all android apps and games.
Complete customization your android environment with what suites your need, language, location …. itc. Android Tab lets you discover the most popular apps and games out there. Switch between apps easily as switch between apps easily.
More Storage Space: Since BlueStacks 2, storage capacity has been increased up to 32 GB ( i.e, 16 GB internal and 16 GB External SD Card storage). More storage gives more space for more apps and games installation. Find chat window to the left toolbar and start chating with other users while you play your favorite app.
- Main Category: Android Emulators App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: BlueStacksPublisher Homepage: https://www.bluestacks.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for BlueStacks or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.