Download Phoenix OS 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Phoenix OS App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Big screen OS based on Android, bringing the joy of Android gaming to PC. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Phoenix OS Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Phoenix OS?
Phoenix OS is a Android Emulators App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Phoenix OS for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Phoenix OS.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download KOPLAYER for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Phoenix OS on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Phoenix OS setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Vysor latest version
Install GameLoop latest version
How to Uninstall Phoenix OS from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Phoenix OS.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Phoenix OS Free?
Phoenix OS is a Freeware software. Downloading Phoenix OS is free from FilesWin.com
Is Phoenix OS Safe?
Yes, Phoenix OS is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Phoenix OS is a big screen OS based on Android, bringing the joy of Android gaming to PC. Brings you the joy on mobile games to your PC. Games developed with a PC mentality are meant to be played on a PC. For MOBA games, Phoenix OS supports right-click movement. For FPS, use the mouse to control your crosshair.
Gaming: Game Assistant – Octopus keymapping engine
All mainstream games come along with preset keymapping, updated along with games. Game Assistant enables playing Android games with peripherals like a mouse & keyboard, gamepads. Latest version implemented Octopus keymapping engine into Game Assistant, offering a powerful fundamental keymapping.
- Shooting mode: In shooting games, use your mouse to change POV, offering a PC shooting game experience
- Smart casting: While casting spell in MOBA games, move your mouse to adjust directions
Smart backpack: automatically hide/show mouse cursor while a spell is casted Can be used in PUBG Mobile for backpack/map key
Developed based on Android, Phoenix OS pacts many classic PC features: desktop, multi-windows, mouse and keyboard support, while also provides perfect support for Android games thanks to system-level compatibility. Phoenix OS supports a variety of peripherals such as mouse and keyboards, gamepads and even docks specifically designed for PUBG mobiles.
It comes in two versions: a default version for PC users and an ARM version for certain adapted table models.
- Main Category: Android Emulators App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: 北京超卓科技 京ICP备Publisher Homepage: http://www.phoenixos.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Phoenix OS or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.