Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Deals with known rootkits quickly and effectively making use of award-winning Bitdefender malware removal technology. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Bitdefender Rootkit Remover?
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Bitdefender Rootkit Remover.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download UsbFix for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Bitdefender Rootkit Remover on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Bitdefender Rootkit Remover setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install McAfee Stinger latest version
Install Zemana AntiLogger latest version
How to Uninstall Bitdefender Rootkit Remover from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Bitdefender Rootkit Remover.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Bitdefender Rootkit Remover Free?
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover is a Freeware software. Downloading Bitdefender Rootkit Remover is free from FilesWin.com
Is Bitdefender Rootkit Remover Safe?
Yes, Bitdefender Rootkit Remover is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
The Bitdefender Rootkit Remover deals with known rootkits quickly and effectively making use of award-winning Bitdefender malware removal technology. Unlike other similar tools, Bitdefender Rootkit Remover can be launched immediately, without the need to reboot into safe mode first (although a reboot may be required for complete cleanup).
Rootkit Remover deals easily with Mebroot, all TDL families (TDL/SST/Pihar), Mayachok, Mybios, Plite, XPaj, Whistler, Alipop, Cpd, Fengd, Fips, Guntior, MBR Locker, Mebratix, Niwa, Ponreb, Ramnit, Stoned, Yoddos, Yurn, Zegost and also cleans infections with Necurs (the last rootkit standing). Please note that the list is a bit outdated – new rootkit families are added as they become known.
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-28 Publisher: BitdefenderPublisher Homepage: https://www.bitdefender.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Bitdefender Rootkit Remover or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.