Download Avira Password Manager 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Avira Password Manager App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Logs you in with unique, unhackable passwords – that you don't have to remember View the Full Download & Install Guide
Avira Password Manager Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Avira Password Manager?
Avira Password Manager is a Password Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Avira Password Manager for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Avira Password Manager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Avira Password Manager on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Avira Password Manager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install KeyDepot latest version
How to Uninstall Avira Password Manager from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Avira Password Manager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Avira Password Manager Free?
Avira Password Manager is a Freeware software. Downloading Avira Password Manager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Avira Password Manager Safe?
Yes, Avira Password Manager is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Avira Password Manager logs you in with unique, unhackable passwords – that you don’t have to remember. 1 master password to rule them all, it will be the last password you’ll ever have to remember.
Reduce risk, Simplify life.
You needn’t choose between what’s easy and what’s safe: each of your accounts gets unique, strong passwords.
Increase Privacy, Be unhackable.
Your passwords get encrypted and are accessible only via your Master Password. Even Avira doesn’t know them.
Save time, Spare nerves.
You’ll never have to reset a forgotten password – we securely store your passwords and automatically log you in to your accounts.
Sync across browsers: Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
Every account you create is accessible from a central online dashboard. You can even add new accounts or import existing passwords from CSV files and other Password Managers.
It is for
Ensure unique, encrypted, and complex passwords stand between your accounts and hackers.
The Serial Account Holders
Facebook. Twitter. Gmail. Spotify… Don’t keep track – get Password Manager to do it for you!
Get logged in automatically, across all devices, on all accounts. That’s efficient (and secure)!
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: AviraPublisher Homepage: https://www.avira.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Avira Password Manager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.