Download Avira Free Antivirus (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Avira Free Antivirus App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Number #1 free antivirus trusted by millions for its powerful malware detection and elimination. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Avira Free Antivirus Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Avira Free Antivirus?
Avira Free Antivirus is a Free Antivirus App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Avira Free Antivirus for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Avira Free Antivirus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Avira Free Antivirus on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Avira Free Antivirus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Zemana AntiLogger latest version
How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Avira Free Antivirus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Avira Free Antivirus Free?
Avira Free Antivirus is a Freeware software. Downloading Avira Free Antivirus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Avira Free Antivirus Safe?
Yes, Avira Free Antivirus is safe to install on Windows 10.
Avira Free Antivirus is a light weight yet powerful and award-winning antivirus trusted by millions all over the world. Easy to install, easier to use and delivers swift and smooth system scans at the push of a button. Real-time cloud scanning, Antivirus Scanner, Browser Tracking Blocker, Protection Cloud Technology and PUA Shield are the main features. Being resource light, it doesn’t slow your device down!
Avira Free Antivirus Key Features [ Avira Download ]
Real-time cloud scanning: An early warning system, which analyzes unknown files in the cloud – anonymously – from millions of users, to protect you from threats as they emerge in real time.
Antivirus Scanner: An endpoint antivirus scanner protects your private data against all types of malware including ransomware, Trojans, and spyware.
Browser Tracking Blocke: Quietly prevents companies from monitoring what you do online.
Protection Cloud Technolog: Scans unknown files in real time for malware and exploits.
PUA Shield: Identifies potentially unwanted applications hidden within legitimate software.
- Top-of-the-line malware protection – cleans adware & removes spyware
- Best-in-class ransomware protection – detects all known threats
- Repairs damaged files
- Light and fast updates – won’t slow you down
- Main Category: Free Antivirus App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: Avira Publisher Homepage: https://www.avira.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Avira Free Antivirus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.