Download AndroMouse 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download AndroMouse App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AndroMouse Complete Download and Install Guide
AndroMouse is a Android / iOS Device Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AndroMouse for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AndroMouse.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download iMyFone Fixppo for Windows 10
How to Install AndroMouse on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded AndroMouse setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Kingo ROOT latest version
How to Uninstall AndroMouse from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AndroMouse.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AndroMouse Free?
AndroMouse is a Freeware software. Downloading AndroMouse is free from FilesWin.com
Is AndroMouse Safe?
Yes, AndroMouse is safe to install on Windows 10.
Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more with AndroMouse. Communication with your computer can be made using your WiFi network or using Bluetooth. AndroMouse features most mouse functionalities including click, double-click, drag and drop, scroll and right-click. You can use your phone’s on-screen keyboard as the wireless keyboard. In addition to wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse also provides tons of extra features. Most popular features include speak-to-type and file-browser. Relax on your couch and search Google or Youtube with your voice. Compose an email with your voice instead of using your physical keyboard!! Browse your computer files on your phone.
For Windows Users
You might get a Windows security alert saying something like ‘Windows Firewall has blocked some features..’. You must select ‘Allow Access’ to use AndroMouse. If you are still having issues connecting to the server, your AntiVirus software might be blocking connections – please open Java SE binary for incoming and outgoing connections on your Firewall settings.
- Main Category: Android / iOS Device Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-06 Publisher: AndroMouse Publisher Homepage: https://andromouse.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AndroMouse or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.