Download YUMI 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download YUMI App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
YUMI Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is YUMI?
YUMI is a Boot CD App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download YUMI for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for YUMI.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download OSFClone for Windows 11, 10
How to Install YUMI on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded YUMI setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinToHDD latest version
Install Easy2Boot latest version
How to Uninstall YUMI from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for YUMI.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is YUMI Free?
YUMI is a Freeware software. Downloading YUMI is free from FilesWin.com
Is YUMI Safe?
Yes, YUMI is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
YUMI can create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISOs which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
All files are stored within the Multiboot folder, making for a nicely organized Portable Multiboot USB Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes.
Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive Creation
YUMI works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to add more than one distribution to run Live from your Thumb Drive. USB Bootable Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool!
YUMI was originally intended to be used to store and run various “LIVE Linux” Operating Systems and tools from USB. Using YUMI to install Linux from USB to a Hard Drive works on some but not all distributions. (I’m working to address this).
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: Pendrivelinux.comPublisher Homepage: https://www.pendrivelinux.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for YUMI or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.