Download XMedia Recode 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download XMedia Recode App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A free All-In-One video converter and audio converter tool. View the Full Download & Install Guide
XMedia Recode Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is XMedia Recode?
XMedia Recode is a Video Converters App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download XMedia Recode for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for XMedia Recode.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MakeMKV for Windows 11, 10
How to Install XMedia Recode on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded XMedia Recode setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall XMedia Recode from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for XMedia Recode.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is XMedia Recode Free?
XMedia Recode is a Freeware software. Downloading XMedia Recode is free from FilesWin.com
Is XMedia Recode Safe?
Yes, XMedia Recode is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
XMedia Recode is a video and audio transcoding program for Microsoft Windows developed by Sebastian Dörfler. It can convert unprotected DVDs or DVD files to any supported output file. It features a drag-and-drop style interface and uses job queuing and batch processing to automate the task of transcoding multiple files.
- Output to “Video and Audio”, “Video only” or “Audio only”
- Copy video and/or audio tracks from input file (to avoid conversion)
- Presets (called Profiles) for various media devices (e.g. PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone, PSP, Zune and more)
- Multiple languages (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian)
- Includes a Bitrate-Calculator that can calculate the required video bitrate to achieve a desired filesize based on various Media (CD, DVD, \memory cards, etc.) Allows users to choose a percentage of the media for fine controlling.
- Supports multiple Audio Tracks
- Displays basic media info about each video using MediaInfo. A more detailed view can be accessed from the right click context menu for each video.
- Supports batch processing when multiple videos are selected in the main interface (via ctrl+click or shift+click). Multiple highlighted jobs will all have the same conversion settings and multiple jobs will be added simultaneously.
- Supports adding external audio tracks and subtitles files.
- Main Category: Video Converters App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-23 Publisher: Sebastian DörflerPublisher Homepage: https://www.xmedia-recode.de
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for XMedia Recode or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.