Download Wireless Network Watcher 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Wireless Network Watcher App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Wireless Network Watcher Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Wireless Network Watcher?
Wireless Network Watcher is a Internet Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Wireless Network Watcher for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Wireless Network Watcher.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download HandyCafe for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Wireless Network Watcher on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Wireless Network Watcher setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MyLanViewer latest version
How to Uninstall Wireless Network Watcher from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Wireless Network Watcher.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Wireless Network Watcher Free?
Wireless Network Watcher is a Freeware software. Downloading Wireless Network Watcher is free from FilesWin.com
Is Wireless Network Watcher Safe?
Yes, Wireless Network Watcher is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. The following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. Export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
System Requirements And Limitations
This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
This utility can only scan a wireless network that you’re currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
In rare cases, it’s possible that Wireless Network Watcher won’t detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to ‘Advanced Options’ window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
- Main Category: Internet Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: Nir SoferPublisher Homepage: https://www.nirsoft.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Wireless Network Watcher or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.