Download WinSnap 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinSnap App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Create Superior Screenshots, Add Notes and Apply Visual Effects. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinSnap Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WinSnap?
WinSnap is a Screen Capture Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinSnap for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinSnap.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download CamStudio for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WinSnap on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WinSnap setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ScreenToGif latest version
Install Lightshot latest version
How to Uninstall WinSnap from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinSnap.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinSnap Free?
WinSnap is a Free Trial software. Downloading WinSnap is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinSnap Safe?
Yes, WinSnap is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WinSnap is a fast and user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
Packed with a handful of screen capturing and image editing capabilities, WinSnap comes in handy whether you need an occasional screenshot or your job requires professional screenshots for a user manual, presentation, blog or website.
It contains a number of innovative features that enable far superior screenshots and even easier working methods. Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability.
It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve.
WinSnap captures screenshots in a much more sophisticated way than other tools, applies customizable effects with no effort and allows you to add comments with just a couple of clicks.
- Main Category: Screen Capture Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-04 Publisher: NTWindPublisher Homepage: https://www.ntwind.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinSnap or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.