Download WinPE (Windows PE) 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinPE (Windows PE) App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows OSs. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinPE (Windows PE) Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WinPE (Windows PE)?
WinPE (Windows PE) is a Boot CD App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinPE (Windows PE).
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download CCBoot for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WinPE (Windows PE) on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WinPE (Windows PE) setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install RMPrepUSB latest version
How to Uninstall WinPE (Windows PE) from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinPE (Windows PE).
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinPE (Windows PE) Free?
WinPE (Windows PE) is a Freeware software. Downloading WinPE (Windows PE) is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinPE (Windows PE) Safe?
Yes, WinPE (Windows PE) is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 10 is a small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), Windows Server, and other Windows operating systems.
Windows PE can be used for:
- Set up your hard drive before installing Windows.
- Install Windows by using apps or scripts from a network or a local drive.
- Capture and apply Windows images.
- Modify the Windows operating system while it’s not running.
- Set up automatic recovery tools.
- Recover data from unbootable devices.
- Add your own custom shell or GUI to automate these kinds of tasks.
Supports these Windows features:
- Batch files and scripts, including support for Windows Script Host (WSH), and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), and optional support for PowerShell.
- Applications, including Win32 application programming interfaces (APIs) and optional support for HTML Applications (HTA).
- Drivers, including a generic set of drivers that can run networking, graphics, and mass storage devices.
- Image capturing and servicing, including Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM).
- Networking, including connecting to file servers using TCP/IP and NetBIOS over TCP/IP via LAN.
- Storage, including NTFS, DiskPart, and BCDBoot.
- Security tools, including optional support for BitLocker and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Secure Boot, and other tools.
- Hyper-V, including VHD files, mouse integration, mass storage and network drivers that allow Windows PE to run in a hypervisor.
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinPE (Windows PE) or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.